Accurate knowledge of the condition of electrical assets is essential for the establishment of ConditionBased Maintenance (CBM) strategies. In this context, online monitoring is getting more and more important since this practice can provide timely information about asset conditions. Partial Discharge (PD) measurement is recognized as the most important test for the assessment of the condition of electrical systems.
As the heart of every permanent monitoring system, the thePDScopewill is connected to 3 (three) or 6 (six)PD sensors via coaxial cables and will acquire the HVsignals coming from the PD sensors. EachPDScopeisprovided with a 100 MS/s acquisition system, with three independent channels, a synchronization channel, and with a standard Ethernet 10/100 Mbinterface. The system is based on a large memory large bandwidth digitizer for acquisition purposes.
It acquires the entire waveforms of a large number of detected signals so that the system will be able to characterize pulses, improve signal-to-noise ratio and derive pulse features for signal separation purposes.
- Innovative instrument for Partial Discharge recording & processing
- Innovative-instrument for Partial Discharge recording, storage & processing wide band-fast processing and large memory acquisition unit
- Flexible-Ideal for periodic or permanent monitoring of 3-phase electrical assetsPowerful-PD Pulse detector and Waveform analyzer
- Fuzzy logic-diagnostic tools and statistical processing
- Compact-3 simultaneous channels digital acquisition unit