ISA T 2000
The following table lists the tests that can be performed on Current Transformers (CT) and Voltage Transformers (VT), Power Transformer (PT), Ground Grid.
T 2000 is a unique solution for all testing operations during commissioning and maintenance of substations, as it allows to perform the test of over-current relays, current and voltage transformers. In addition, T 2000 incorporates a powerful multi-meter and phase angle meter, and oscilloscope functions.
T 2000 includes a multiple generator, with six outputs: High AC current; Low AC current; Low DC current; Current impulses; High AC voltage; Low AC voltage.The selected output is adjustable and metered on the large, graphic LCD display. With the multi-purpose control knob and the graphic LCD display it is possible to enter the MENU mode, that allows to control all functions,and makes T 2000 the most powerful testing device, with manual and automatic testing capabilities, and with the possibility to transfer test results to a PC via the RS232 interface. These results can be recorded, displayed and analysed by the powerful TDMS software, which operates with all WINDOWS versions, starting from WINDOWS 98 included.
Note:WINDOWS is a trademark of MICROSOFT inc.
Additional features are:
- Oscilloscope function: it is possible to display the current and voltage waveform measured;
- Two independent measurement inputs, for current and voltage, and with High and Low inputs each, allow measuring CT or VT outputs or any other source;
- The optional thermal printer gives the immediate printout of the CT saturation curve and other test results;
The instrument is housed in a transportable aluminium box,which is provided with removable cover and handles for ease of transportation.
The generator has six outputs: High AC current; Low AC current;Low DC current; Current impulses; High AC voltage; Low AC voltage. Output adjustment is performed via a knob.
The following specification applies to the separate usage of
High AC current output
- CT testing: ratio, polarity, burden
- primary injection
- relay testing: electro-mechanical (high power) and numeric (low power)