ISA T 3000
The following table lists the tests that can be performed on Current Transformers (CT) and Voltage Transformers (VT), Power Transformer (PT), Ground Grid.
T 2000 is a unique solution for all testing operations during commissioning and maintenance of substations, as it allows to perform the test of over-current relays, current, and voltage transformers. It is also capable of testing energy meters and transducers. In addition, T 2000 incorporates a powerful multi-meter and phase angle meter, and oscilloscope functions.
T 3000 contains three independent generators:
- Main generator. It has six outputs: High AC current; Low AC current; Low DC current; Current impulses; High AC voltage; Low AC voltage
- Auxiliary AC voltage generator: it generates an independent, phase adjustable AC voltage
- Auxiliary DC voltage generator, to feed the relay under test
All outputs are adjustable and metered on the large, graphic LCD display. With the multi-purpose control knob and the graphic LCD display, it is possible to enter the MENU mode, which allows controlling all functions, and makes T 3000 the most powerful testing device, with manual and automatic testing capabilities, and with the possibility to transfer test results to a PC via the RS232 interface. These results can be recorded, displayed, and analyzed by the powerful TDMS software, which operates with all WINDOWS versions, starting from WINDOWS 98 included.
Additional features are:
- Oscilloscope function: it is possible to display the current and voltage waveforms
- Two independent measurement inputs, for current and voltage and with High and Low inputs each; allow measuring CT or VT outputs or any other source
- The optional thermal printer gives the immediate printout of the CT saturation curve and other test results
- An auxiliary output contact, that follows START and STOP inputs, allows simulating the circuit breaker.
The instrument is housed in a transportable aluminum box, which is provided with a removable cover and handles for ease of transportation
T 3000 Technical Specification
The main generator has six outputs: High AC current; Low AC current; Low DC current; Current impulses; High AC voltage; Low AC voltage. Output adjustment is performed via a knob. The following specification applies to the separate usage of these outputs.
High AC current output
- CT testing: ratio, polarity, the burden
- primary injection
- relay testing: electro-mechanical (high power) and numeric (low power)