Rapidox SF6 6100 Bench Type
The Rapidox SF66100 Bench mountable gas analyzer is designed for controlling and monitoring the quality of SF6gas within a range of laboratory and ﬁeld-based applications.
These applications include medical testing, laboratory-based research and development, and the analysis of SF6gas present in medium and high voltage gas insulated electrical equipment.
SF6, SO2and H2O (dew point) gases are simultaneously analyzed and data-logged to an exceptionally accurate standard. A gas output nozzle allows the analyzer to be attached to the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag, ensuring that all sampled SF6gas is recovered.
The Rapidox SF66100 Bench analyzer is also available as a complete and portable kit, allowing users to carry all of the equipment that they need within a heavy-duty IP66 case.
Each kit includes a set of special tongue and groove self-sealing couplings
(compatible with famous brands), a swing handle ﬁtted to the analyzer and a separate thermal printer.
Please contact Cambridge Sensotec for further information or to discuss your requirements.
- Though highly conﬁgurable to suit individual customer requirements, the RapidoxSF66100 Bench possesses a number of features to enhance functionality.
- Low maintenance sensors
- Easy calibration procedure
- Digital outputs
- Optional variable speed pump
- Fully programmable analog Outputs
- Powerful Rapidox software
- Operates on worldwide mains voltage
- Password protection
- Two fully programmable alarms