- Designed for an industrial spot-checking and ﬁeld calibration
- Three models: accurate measurement ranges from −60 to +60 °C (−76 … +140 °F)
- Vaisala DRYCA Pâsensor with unique auto-calibration function•Sensor withstands condensation
- Data can be logged and transferred to a PC via MI70 Link software
- Traceable calibration(certiﬁcate included)
- Fast response, enhanced by sensor purge option
- Variety of sampling cell options for connection to pressurized processes.
Vaisala DRYCAPâ Handheld Dew Point Meter DM70 oersaccurate and fast measurement for industrial dew point applications, such as compressed air, metal treatment, and plastics drying.
- Compact, small, and light
- Intuitive user interface
- Low maintenance need due to superior long-term stability
- Sensor withstands condensation and fully recovers from getting wet
DM70 measures dew point temperature accurately over a wide measurement range. The probe may be inserted directly into pressurized processes, and it responds rapidly from ambient to process conditions. The DM70 meter is suitable for direct process dew point measurement in a wide temperature and pressure range. For more demanding applications, DM70 can be used with Vaisala sampling cells or with VaisalaDRYCAPâSampling System DSS70A.
DM70 isﬁttedwith the Vaisala DRYCAPâ sensor. The sensor provides reliable, stable, and high-performance dew point measurement. Autocalibration detection-line possible measurement inaccuracies and automatically corrects dry-end drift in the calibration curve.
Three probes to choose from Three probe models, all with autocalibration, are available. TheDMP74A and DMP74B models are both general-purpose probes. The DMP74C model is speciﬁcally developed for SF6 gas. The B and C probe models have an additional sensor purge feature that heats and dries the sensor, making their spouse from ambient to dry conditions exceptionally fast.
Intuitive user interface
DM70 has a versatile and easy-to-use,menu-based user interface, a clear graphical LCD display, and data logging capability. It can also be used as a tool for reading the output ofﬁxed Vaisala dew points transmitters, such as DMT242,DMT132, DMT143, DMT152, and DMT340.
DM70 displays one to three parameters at a time, either numerically or physically. Several humidity units can be selected. In addition, DM70 includes scon version from the gas pressure dew point to the ambient pressure dew point. Analog output is also available. MI70 Link Windowsâ software The optional Vaisala MI70 Link Windowsâ software and the USB connection cable form a practical tool for transferring logged data and real-time measurement data from DM70 to a PC.